cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

[miniOrange] IdentityShield Summit '24๐Ÿฅ

Ananjan_miniOrange February 14, 2024

Hey there, awesome community!

Get ready to mark your calendars because something big is coming your way! ๐ŸŽ‰

We're thrilled to announce that miniOrange is hosting its first-ever conference right here in Pune, India on February 22nd and 23rd, 2024.  

Let's give a round of applause for the IdentityShield Summit '24, where security meets ease!๐Ÿฅ

Now, I bet you're wondering what's in store for you at this event. Well, here's a little sneak peek:

Imagine a global gathering of cybersecurity enthusiasts, professionals, and visionaries, all coming together to shape the future of secure digital experiences. Whether you're a seasoned expert or just dipping your toes into the cybersecurity waters, this summit is for you!

With over 30 industry experts lined up as speakers and a whopping 500+ attendees, this is bound to be an event you won't want to miss. ๐ŸŒŸ 

And guess what? We've got a special treat in store for our Atlassian folks! Our very own miniOrange Chief Operating Officer Anupriya Kumar will be hosting an exclusive session titled "Manifesting Agile with Atlassian." ๐Ÿš€

But wait, there's more! We've got an action-packed agenda lined up just for you. From insightful discussions to hands-on workshops, there's something for everyone.

Bonus point: we'll be live-streaming the entire session on our official YouTube channel! 

So, what are you waiting for? Secure your spot now and be a part of this epic journey! Oh, and don't forget to keep an eye on our official LinkedIn page for all the latest updates.

We can't wait to see you there! โœŒ๏ธ

1 comment

Comment

Rajesh Shirsagar February 21, 2024

I'm super excited to join the IdentityShield Summit '24! The sneak peek sounds amazing, especially the diverse community of cybersecurity enthusiasts and the impressive lineup of speakers.

As someone still exploring the world of cybersecurity, I'm particularly interested in Anupriya Kumar's session on "Manifesting Agile with Atlassian." The hands-on workshops also sound fantastic!

Thanks for mentioning the live stream on YouTube โ€“ that's a great option for those who can't attend in person. I'll be following the official LinkedIn page for updates too.

I can't wait to be part of this epic journey! See you there!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events