Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🎈PM72 Meet The Speaker: 💡Project management activities in Confluence from A to Z

Hey, everyone!

You've probably noticed the PM72 Meet The Speaker series and lots of activity here 🤓

I'm super excited to be a part of PM72 Summit too!

Join this 72-hour online event to learn everything about project management, be it risk management or operations. The great thing is that PM72 combines knowledge sharing with charity. The attendees will meet PM experts from all over the world and all funds raised by the sponsors will be donated to Malala Fund - an organization working for a world where every girl can learn and read.

When: 13 - 16th June 2022 (72 hours straight)

How to attend: It’s streaming for free so no registration is needed, but you can add the event to your calendar so you don’t miss the event

Who’s speaking at the event?: Check event's agenda with 40+ talks!

👋 Who I am

I'm Natalie, a product manager at Stiltsoft. My project management superpower is the ability to combine analytical, marketing, and product management activities working in a team that creates a product for more than 12,000 companies.

What I love about project management the most is that it helps you grow and evolve. I don't think that there's been even a week that I haven't learned something new 🤓

MeetTheSpeaker_Series(1).png

🗣️ What I'm talking about at PM72

Do you know that Confluence has plenty of out-of-the-box solutions for project management? Our team uses them extensively and I can't wait to show you:

• How to work with the native Confluence reports (Task Report, Page Properties Report, Jira Issues, etc.)
  • How to organize your workflows and data collecting processes with the help of labels and templates
  • What options are available for planning and creating roadmaps, and more.

🤔 Why should you attend my talk

You will get an overview of available native Confluence features and tools helpful for everyday project managers' routines.

I know from our customers that reports and tables with lots of data can become an area of frustration and it's a real challenge to capture the data correctly. I'll be happy to show you that there is nothing to be scared of and project management can be fun in Confluence.

Add my talk to your calendar 📅

Looking forward to meet the community! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Join us at PM72, you can attend talks and participate in the great activities we prepared!

1 comment

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2022

I am not familiar with the project management related functionality within Confluence, so this should be super helpful. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events