Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

πŸš€ Atlassian News Roundup by Jexo | 8th November 2021

Hi community!

Today I'm posting the news slightly later than usual but you know what they say: Better late than never! But I promise all news discussed in this week's Monday Coffee with Jexo podcast are still relevant so keep watching (or reading πŸ€“).

I case you're not familiar with the Monday Coffee podcast it's literary the easiest way to stay up to date with what's going on in the Atlassian ecosystem.

We run Monday coffee with Jexo podcast weekly on Youtube or Spotify, subscribe so you don't miss the next episode!

And here is a sum up of what we covered...

πŸ›’ In case you are an Atlassian Marketplace partner don't miss out on the latest surveys and results πŸ‘‡

πŸš€ From the latest Atlassian improvements, there are updates ad FAQs to the Confluence personal spaces and also early access program to BYOK:

πŸ’° In terms of recent Marketplace acquisitions... surprise surprise! ... Appfire acquired Adaptavist's app "Project Configurator"

And for this week's learning resources, we have the latest Atlassian's podcast and great article about growth experiments πŸ‘‡

Have a great week and see you next Monday! πŸ‘‹

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events