Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced User Management for Confluence & Jira anyone?

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 12.55.22 PM.png

Hi, everyone đź‘‹

Last week, I had the pleasure of meeting most of the Kantega SSO team—and many of their Kantega (parent company) consulting colleagues—in Oslo. Kantega SSO is a gold Atlassian Marketplace partner and a leader in SSO for Atlassian on-premises products, with over two thousand active data center installations and a 3.9-star (out of 4) overall rating.

They truly impressed me as a great group of people working for an admirable company with a deep understanding of Atlassian customer single sign-on and user access management needs.

~~~~~~~~

If you didn’t already know, Kantega has many years of experience working with customers in highly regulated banking and similar industries, where well-managed identity management and access controls are critical. Done well, it maintains data security, ensures regulatory compliance, and mitigates non-compliance risks.

~~~~~~~~

That expertise has served Kantega and its customers well and some of their larger customers inspired them to create a new, advanced user management solution for Atlassian platforms based on that expertise and ongoing feedback during development.

With that introduction out of the way, I’m excited to share that I’ll be working with the Kantega SSO team in the lead-up to Team24 as they prepare to launch the resulting advanced user access management app for #Jira and #Confluence. 

IF YOU’RE AN ATLASSIAN ADMINISTRATOR WHO MAY WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THEIR EARLY ACCESS PROGRAM, OR IF YOU’D LIKE INFLUENCE THEIR PRODUCT ROADMAP, reach out to me on LinkedIn.

I’m helping them identify and qualify prospective EAP candidates and arrange private Team 24 demos to elicit product feedback.

Speaking of which, I can't wait to see many of you in Las Vegas!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events