Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 content formatting apps for Confluence

Confluence is a powerful tool that helps teams create, share, and harness knowledge across the org. 

No matter if you are looking to create a help center, track a sprint, or automate repetitive tasks, Confluence can help your team better collaborate and create. However, teams often want to extend the functionalities of Confluence to suit their specific, unique needs. 

One such need is to further format content within Confluence. Whether your team is looking for dynamic cards, predesigned templates, or other ways to further customize Confluence pages beyond the native features, look no further than these four top-performing apps on the Atlassian Marketplace.

4 top content formatting apps for Confluence 

(💡Pro tip: You can try out any Atlassian-supported app for 30 days for free by downloading it on the Marketplace.)

Optics_Rounded.png

1. Optics - Content Formatting Macros

With this app, users can unleash their content’s potential with intuitive macros, ready-to-go templates, and powerful AI-generated cards. Teams can utilize powerful and intuitive macros to build pages any way they like or test out predesigned templates that let you transform your content in minutes and boost your brand. ㅤ

Fast facts* ℹ️

• 3,075 Atlassian Marketplace installs

• 4 stars based on 51 reviews

• Cloud Fortified (CF): CF apps offer additional security, reliability, and support

• Free for up to 10 users

Features teams ❤️

• AI-generated cards

• Predesigned templates

Screenshot 2024-05-15 at 3.08.15 PM.png

2. Aura Content Formatting Macros

This app allows users to create visually appealing and engaging content in Confluence with the easy to use macro suite. By utilizing the macro suite, teams can highlight the content that matters, provide intuitive navigation, and enhance readability.

Fast facts* ℹ️

• 4,195 Atlassian Marketplace installs

• 4 stars based on 114 reviews

• Cloud Fortified (CF): CF apps offer additional security, reliability, and support

Features teams ❤️

• Hundreds of templates
  • Ability to create dynamic content 

CFM for Confluence.PNG

3. Content Formatting Macros for Confluence

With this app, users can more easily create well-designed documentation, knowledge bases, and branded pages. Teams can also improve their page structure for intuitive navigation and extend page functionality for greater context. 

Fast facts* ℹ️

• 4,937 Atlassian Marketplace installs

• 3.2 stars based on 76 reviews

Features teams ❤️

• No-code page customization in minutes

• Advanced cards 

handy_macros_for_confluence-1.png

4. Handy Macros for Confluence

Users can access content customization tools like cards and buttons to create more engaging Confluence pages and keep their content well-organized. Add page status, time stamp, track changes, and more. 

Fast facts* ℹ️

• 2,297 Atlassian Marketplace installs

• 3.8 stars based on 42 reviews

• $5 a month for 10 users 

Features teams ❤️

• Dynamic cards

• Automatically generated page previews

Visit the Atlassian Marketplace to explore more apps that extend the functionality of Confluence. 

*all fast facts are from May 2024

5 comments

Comment

Stavros_Rougas_EasyApps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 9, 2024

I'll add Space Content Manager. A suite of tools to bulk edit pages with granular restriction options.  Built in Forge.

Like Kelsey Van Scoy likes this
Graham Carrick May 12, 2024

I can also share another new app in the category Crafted Panels (also built in Forge).

Panels are a great tool for formatting in Confluence and Crafted panels give greater flexibility on the content which can be inside panels plus many styling and interaction options  

Like Kelsey Van Scoy likes this
Martin Seibert
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2024

The last three have a part of the link in the title. The titles could be optimized.

Hamza El filali
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 16, 2024

Handy Macros for Confluence It looks interesting for me I'll try it . 

Like Stiltsoft Support likes this
Christie Gera _Appfire_ May 17, 2024

I use Aura daily. Love it, and its sister apps, Karma and Mantra! 🔥

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events