cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Enabled in Activity Timeline add-on

bharat_darbar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2024

Activity Timeline Error.pngHello Community, I have added an image of error one of my teammate is getting when they are trying to access activity timeline in the projects. I am a JIRA Administrator, and I can't find where I can enable this, so he can access Activity Timeline in the specific projects. He can access Activity Timeline in other projects but don't have access to some projects. Can anyone help me how to enable or solve this issue.

3 answers

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Ostap Zaishlyi _Reliex_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 22, 2024

Hello @bharat_darbar

Thanks for your question.

This message means that the project is not enabled in ActivityTimeline, to make the project enabled you need to go to ActivityTimeline Configuration->Projects->Check the box near the name of the project:

2024-03-22 15.51.42.jpg

For future questions, you may contact our support team directly at: support@reliex.com 

0 votes
bharat_darbar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 28, 2024

Hi Ostap,

Thank you for your response, that's what I did to make project active for myself, but I can make project active for myself as I am an administrator, but when my teammate trying to do the same, they can't do as they have manager level permission in activity timeline. Somehow, I figured out as of now, but I don't know that was a correct way to do. Thank you!

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2024

Hello @bharat_darbar 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

Have you reviewed the documentation provided by the vendor?

https://activitytimeline.com/docs/connect/ActivityTimeline-User-Guide.pdf?v=8.x

You can find links to the vendor supplied documents from their Atlassian Marketplace listing on their Support tab.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220860/activity-timeline-resource-capacity-planning-time-tracking?hosting=cloud&tab=support

The final section of the above document has a short overview of administering Activity Timeline and a pointer to a more detailed Administration guide.

https://activitytimeline.com/docs/connect/ActivityTimeline-Admin-Guide.pdf

Based on page 3 of the Admin Guide it looks like you need to go to Manage Apps and click the Configure button within the details of the Activity Timeline app listing there.

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events