Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with my Exalate integration

Juan Manuel Alarcon Castrillon April 15, 2024

Hi, does anyone have encounter the following issue when syncying jira with service now:

some of my customFileds are not being sync or even sent from my instance on Jira, the weird thing is that I have the same scenario, same config as I have on the Sandbox environment.

For some reason some are being sync but some are being left out, does anyone have had this issue, if so, how did you solved it?

Thanks in advance

2 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Josh Goldberg April 26, 2024

Hi @Juan Manuel Alarcon Castrillon ! 

You can also try syncing ServiceNow to Jira with Unito. It's much easier than writing script in Groovy, since it's a no-code platform. Everything is selectable from drop-down menus, including custom fields. You can set parameters for each individual field to sync them 1-way or 2-way, depending on what you need. 

Here's a step-by-step guide on how to sync issues to records with 2-way updates. And here's more general information about Unito's integration for ServiceNow.

Let me know if I can help further! 

0 votes
Syed Majid Hassan -Exalate-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2024

Hi Juan,

This is Majid @ Exalate. 

That does sound like a pretty weird issue. If I understand you correctly, you can "see" the fields in the local replica, but not in the remote replica when accessed from the ServiceNow side. Is this correct?

I see that you have created EASE-32258 with our support team. I would request you to let the support team work on the troubleshooting part and get it resolved asap. If however, you want to troubleshoot the issue yourself in a better way, your starting point should be the logging available under the support zip

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Majid

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events