Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🍻🍂 Apptoberfest '24🍻🍂 starts today!!

88 comments

Comment

Chrissy Clements
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2024

I love the seasonal vibes 🎃

Like Rishabh Jhawar likes this
ABR October 3, 2024

Love the badges and the competition! Can't wait to jump in! :)

Pawel Ciereszynski _Eyzee_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
October 3, 2024

Is it ok to submit an app demo of an app that is not yet publicly available on the Marketplace? Our app is still pending approval.

Johann Batt October 3, 2024

Awesome badges! 

Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 3, 2024

can we directly embed a video or it must be published on YT first?

James Bridge October 3, 2024

This looks awesome! @Whitney Nicholes  How/where do we apply to post our app demos? Many thanks

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2024

Just waiting for business team apps. to evaluate one 

Ojelola Ojelabi October 3, 2024

These look cool!

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2024

I call it  Apptoberfest 🎤...Apptoberfest 📢...Apptoberfest 🕺

Stephen.Lugton
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2024

Thanks for clarifying about the Bountiful Bavarian badge @Whitney Nicholes I was going to ask the same question as @Dave Mathijs 

Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2024

These seasonal badges are adding a delightful touch to our community !!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 6, 2024

Always keeping us busy with fun challenges, while learning about some topics I personally barely check for my users. Let's go 🍂

Like Cas Renooij likes this

Excited to see all the fun demo submissions :)

Rama krishna October 7, 2024

Super Exited.. Apptoberfest!!

Cas Renooij October 7, 2024

Badge mania ! 

Rishabh Jhawar
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2024

Those are some cool badges to collect! You know what would be even cooler? Physical button pin badges or lapel pins (even better)!

Stephen.Lugton
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 8, 2024

@Whitney Nicholes the Bountiful Bavarian badge appears to be based on the number of posts you comment on rather than the number of comments on that post, which seems to be at odds with your updated description in this post, can you confirm how it's actually working?

Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 8, 2024

very good initiation!

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 9, 2024

Cool!

Mara _bitvoodoo ag_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2024

What a great idea! I love the themed badges and challenges. Keep up this work!

Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2024

This month's content looks awesome! Can't wait to dive in.

Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2024

Rafaela Orlando October 9, 2024

looks fun

Katarina Burghard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 10, 2024

Love the Munich Badge :)

Ahmed Nassar October 10, 2024

Looks fun :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events