Of course I had troubles pronouncing the word kept on saying October

Like # people like this
Ncumisa Booi October 10, 2024

Every badge comes with experience here I noticed

Like Susan Waldrip likes this
Marc - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2024

Hopefully I can get some nice app suggestion that I can introduce at customers

Laurent Martinez de Pozo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 11, 2024

Ces badges ont l'air excellents

Pankajkumar Sharma October 11, 2024

wow, amazing

Cas Renooij October 11, 2024

The more badges the better !

Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2024

Apptoberfest is always something to look forward too.
And the prizes and badges look amazing!

Mohamed EM October 15, 2024

I love it!

LuisPinto October 15, 2024

That's Amazing badges!

Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2024

Awesomeness!!

Alberto Estévez October 15, 2024

🍻🍂Happy Apptoberfest '24, everyone!🍻🍂

Happy Apptoberfest'24 everybody! I like this initiative a lot because you get to know tools and clever ways to apply them to real use cases from the creators themselves.  Looking forward to posting on the Apps for All teams once available a slightly longer explanation of our CRM + email integration with Crmble for Jira. By the way, native Microsoft accounts compatibility just dropped. 

Carol Lage October 15, 2024

A great way to know more apps! Congrats on the creativity :)

Jenn B
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 15, 2024

Cute badges

Adeola Lawal October 15, 2024

Loving the badges already

Josh Shepherd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2024

Just back and catching up from Team Europe which was quite literally amazing! Anyway, welcome to Apptoberfest. Agree with other post-ers that the badges look fantastic! 

Thorsten Letschert _Decadis AG_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 15, 2024

So glad I got my hands on some of those stickers in Barcelona last week!

Matt Baillargeon October 15, 2024

Very cool, love the look of the new badge. Sure do love a good pretzel! 

Stu Lees ____ REVYZ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2024

@Whitney Nicholes super excited for this but we're not that experienced with posting to the community. I've attempted to create our submission post for the Demo competition but I'm getting an error that is stopping me from being able to embed my youtube link.  

Is this something that you can help me with?  Thanks!! 

Marc - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2024

HI @Whitney Nicholes 

Why are moy post contributing in the Business App page not counted towards the Bountiful Bavarian Badge?

Only the post I made on the Marketing page are counted?

Anirudh Sonawane
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 16, 2024

Badges look nice, excited to earn those.

YY Brother
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 16, 2024

Awesome events. Expecting and enjoying~

Susan Waldrip
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 16, 2024

Hi @Whitney Nicholes and all. How fun to get to brag on the apps that make our work lives easier! Our apps have saved me so much time and stress, and I'm looking forward to reading about what's available and the cool ideas people have for making Jira/JSM easier and more capable. Thanks again for this topic!

Like YY Brother likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events