Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Did not find matching referal" warnings during add-on manifest generation

David Pinn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2012

During the build of my add-on, warning messages appear that are of this form

[WARNING] Warning in manifest for <pluginname> : Did not find matching referal for com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.event.user.*

This occurs despite the inclusion of relevant Import-Package statements:

com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.event.user.*;version="[2.5,2.6)",

Why do the warnings appear? Do I need to worry about them? How can I rid my build of them?

-David

3 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Andrew S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2014

I managed to fix those warnings in a plugin by removing the offending packages from the <Import-Package> directive (mine was in the POM, some might have this in atlassian-plugin.xml). I think the warning was trying to tell me those packages weren't actually on the classpath anyway, which they weren't.

0 votes
David Pinn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 22, 2012

No, they still appear. So far, I've not detected any ill effects from them. It's bothersome to have unaddressed warning messages, though, isn't it?

0 votes
Roger Weinheimer
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 22, 2012

I have the same question, David. Did you find an answer?

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events