Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find Stash javascript events list?

ecentria-labs December 26, 2014

This doc: https://developer.atlassian.com/stash/docs/3.0.1/reference/javascript/events_.html mentions how to add a handler for any event. But there is absolutely no documentation anywhere about what can be passed as "eventName."

I'm trying to figure out how to hook into pull request being merged on front-end, to present additional dialog window for user to interact with. Adding event on the button itself only works once (if you cancel merge, event handlers are reset).

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

6 votes
Answer accepted
TimP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2014

Hi Sergey,

I'm not aware of a canonical list (unless you want to go leafing through the source code, which you're entitled to if you have a commercial license) but you can get Stash to output the events that are being triggered by appending the query parameter eve=* to the URL. * lists all events, but you can filter to a subset of events by entering a substring.

ACDEV-1509 set enabled by default - Stash 2014-12-27 12-39-21 2014-12-27 12-40-15.png

cheers,

Tim

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events