Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Cufon web fonts in Confluence

Andreas Gounaris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2011

Have anyone tried to intergrade the Cufon web fonts with a specific Confluence space?

I'm trying to create a user macro but I don't know how to load external javascript libraries that will be executed when the page loads.

I understand that I could create a proper plugin via the atlassian SDK following the instructions. However, this requires me to set up a DEV environment, I whish I could avoid that just for a simple javascript library inclusion.

I'm wondering if there is a more esy way using only user macro.

Thanks

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jean de Laulanié
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2011

you can load/call external javascript libraries by adding them in the "custom html" section from the admin console.

cheers,

1 vote
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 8, 2011

I'm not sure about Cufon web fonts, but this blogpost may help a little: Wiki web fonts

Andreas Gounaris
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 8, 2011

Thanks David,

your suggestion worths a try for sure. Do you know how/where can I get a list of Google available font?

David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 8, 2011

Go and browse through them here: http://www.google.com/webfonts Click on the "Word" tab to see more at one time.

Or pull a copy of them all from Google's repo:

hg clone https://googlefontdirectory.googlecode.com/hg/ googlefontdirectory

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events