Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to develop a bar chart gadget which issues vs time?

Jayashree Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2013

Hi I would like to develop a bar chart with defect issues which are in different states like open, closed, not started against the time. How to start with the development have no clue about it. I have created a report plugin project. But finding difficult to write the code for the same.

"Please help as this is very urgent"

3 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2013

you can get sample code for bar chart from here

https://bitbucket.org/tngtech/jira-barchart/src

but need to change the logic as per your requirements

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2013
Jayashree Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2013

Thank you. But is there any step by step instructions regarding the gadget development?

0 votes
Jayashree Shetty
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2014

Thanks Everyone

Dean Bair
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 11, 2017

Did you ever develop code to do this?

Like Jackie Rosenzveig likes this
0 votes
rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2013
rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2013
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events