Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add a new screen for enable or disable my add-on at the repository level settings page?

Kaushik Veluru
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2017

Hi, 

I have developed an add-on and I would like for it to be enabled or disabled at the repository level. I have added a web-item in the add-on section of settings page of the repository. But, I am not sure how to get my html content on the same page like other add-ons. Right now, when I click my add-on settings web-item, it calls a servlet and takes me to a different page. 

How do I achieve this? Do I create a web-resource and invoke a jQuery code on the settings page to modify the DOM elements? 

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 8, 2017

You will have to add the appropriate decorators on the page head. See https://developer.atlassian.com/bitbucket/server/docs/latest/reference/plugin-decorators.html 

Kaushik Veluru
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 9, 2017

Thanks Jobin. This answer helped in designing the page. The only link I was missing was to use .soy templates. Thanks a ton!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events