Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide elements of a page based on page title with Customware Visibility Plugin

Sean King
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2013

I'm trying to be able to hide parts of the page based on the page title because if someone where to use an include macro I don't want the contents showing up on the including page. Only when they're actually on the page with the content. Customware's documentation is horrible for it's macros so I can't seem to be able to figure it out. I'm thinking the header parameter is where it's at but can't figure out what to input. Any help would be amazing.

2 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sean King
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2013

I figured out how to hide based on a page title. Just add the page title in quotations in the scope box. This doesn't seem to be helping however when the page is including in another. Seems to be getting the page title of the page the macro is literally on instead of the page doing the including.

0 votes
Stefan Eike
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 24, 2013

Hi Sean,

this should work with the text-filter, too. I recommend to you to ask questions regarding CustomWare plug-ins in their forum CustomWare Community. Their wiki is not that useful, but their forum is very good and their employees supporting well!

Good luck!

Stefan

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events