cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fastdev doesn't works.

Jean Ge
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 14, 2014

The atlas-run command works fine.

But the Fastdev doesn't works.

The error info as below

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING] The POM for com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:jar:5.0.3 is missing, no dependency information available
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] The project com.atlassian.tutorial:helloworld:1.0-SNAPSHOT (E:\Program\JIRA\jirademo\helloworld\pom.xml) has 2 errors
[ERROR] Unresolveable build extension: Plugin com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:5.0.3 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:jar:5.0.3 in http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 2]
[ERROR] Unknown packaging: atlassian-plugin @ line 14, column 16
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR] 
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException

my atlassian-plugin-sdk\repository\com\atlassian\maven\plugins\maven-jira-plugin\5.0.3 folder already has the maven-jira-plugin-5.0.3.jar & maven-jira-plugin-5.0.3.pom file

5 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2014

Don't use fastdev. Use atlas-cli > pi

1 vote
dbu June 11, 2015

Finally I got a solution that worked for me.

The problem was, that the M2_HOME variable wasn't set in my terminal.

I fixed it setting the M2_HOME variable  with the Maven path installation (check with atlas-version or mvn -version). Then start the instance with atlas-run.

If FastDev hangs up with 'waiting for commands...' add '<useFastdevCli>false</useFastdevCli>' to your maven-jira-plugin/confluence-jira-plugin configuration node in the POM.

0 votes
Oliv Mo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 7, 2015

Hi,

I suppose the suggestion was:

• invoke the atlas-cli command
  • when it started successfully, invoke "pi" command into the opened cli.

Anyway, I manage to found what was going wrong for me:

I've tried to invoke "mvn release:prepare" instead of "atlas-mvn release:prepare".

0 votes
dbu April 29, 2015

Hi,

I'm getting the same error as @Jean Ge and my atlassian-plugin-sdk\repository\com\atlassian\maven\plugins\maven-jira-plugin\5.0.13 folder also has the maven-jira-plugin-5.0.13.jar & maven-jira-plugin-5.0.13.pom file.

I want to use the Atlassian Plugin Test Console to execute the integration tests. If I change the test class and execute the integration test again, JIRA uses FastDev to update my tests-plugin. FastDev breaks with this error:

Unresolveable build extension: Plugin com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:5.0.13 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:jar:5.0.13 in https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced

Atlas-cli => pi or atlas-install-plugin is not deploying the tests-plugin to JIRA.

Does anyone have ideas to fix this issue?

Thanks smile

0 votes
Mike at Black Pearl November 15, 2014

this answer makes no sense.. it runs the atlas-cli command and redirects its output to a local file named "pi"..

then atlas-cli reports "waiting for commands" and hangs forever.

please eluciate!

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events