Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry point

Artem Krotov March 17, 2017

Hello! 

I need to find the entry point to the plugin from this place. (Listener, function, etc.) so that the selected issues are remedied in the program and the code is already working with them. Any ideas?

#createplugin 

screen: ibb.co/ivZhFa

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2017

I'm afraid I do not understand the question.

What do you mean by:

• Entry point to the plugin
  • What issues?
  • What is "remedied"?  (Issues in JIRA are moved through the workflow as they get worked on, eventually becoming "fixed" or "remedied" I guess.  Is that what you mean?)
  • "and the code is already working" - what code?  Where?
Artem Krotov March 17, 2017

Ok, sory for my excellent eng...

Example (see screen):
1. I select several tasks
2. Click some button
3. The plugin must pass through these tasks and process them in accordance with some business-logic (invented by me)

For example, in the post function module, the entry point is the current task.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2017

You'll need to write a new set of screens and actions to make that happen in your add-on, but I'm still not sure what you're asking for here.

You could probably do this with bulk-edit, rather than code a whole new interface - it lets you select tasks and perform actions on them. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events