Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluence & Zephyr (for JIRA - Z4J) - Test Execution Reporting Macro in Confluence

G3 November 4, 2014

Hello...

Confluence currently offers the ability/macro to generate a report table built with JIRA issues.

I build these reports per project to demonstrate developer/testing efforts, and overall project information per week (and month).

However, there is no macro (or report table) capable of showing Zephyr test executions.

I can provide a link to JIRA - showing a list of 'Test Execution Search Results'... but I need the table viewable in Confluence with the other JIRA issues... to show at-a-glance, accurate reporting of ALL efforts to various stakeholders/customers (who only access Confluence, and not JIRA).  This way the report can be exported to .PDF/Word as well.

So, would that feature/improvement please get added... a Z4J, test execution, reporting macro for Confluence?

Thanks.

1 answer

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
PoojaK April 9, 2015

Hello James

It is possible to track the macro capable of showing zephyr for JIRA test executions with the help of our plugin zephyr blueprint. Please see the detailed documentation regarding the same here

Additionally once you have installed zephyr blueprint , you can establish a link between Zephyr for Jira and Zephyr Blueprint and then track the macro for your test executions

Please let me know if you have any more questions

Kind Regards

Pooja

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events