Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud REST API provides no tasks to comments!?

comodmw June 15, 2016

Cloud REST API provides no tasks to comments. Is this correct?

3 answers

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
evzijst
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2016

While functionally very similar, Bitbucket Cloud and Server are different products, developed by different teams using different technology stacks. Their APIs reflect this and things are not always in the same location.

Now for tasks the situation is unfortunately a little worse, as Cloud has not yet released an API for managing tasks. We are committed to releasing this however and we do have an internal version of it, but I'm afraid I cannot give an ETA.

0 votes
comodmw June 17, 2016

Im talking about the JSON response. In the Server Edition i got a nested set of comments AND tasks. For example https://myurl/.../pull-requests/101/activities - from there i receive n activities and foreach activity from "type" action with value COMMENTED i receive n comments and foreach comment i get n Tasks (This is a nice construction!). And i cant find any similar construction in the Cloud version, so Tasks are completely unmentioned in the docs. Or miss i something?

0 votes
Robert Massaioli (Atlassian)
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2016

Expanding this question a little bit would be good.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events