Inquiry

Yasir Khan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 22, 2023

I was contacted by atlassian community member on telegram. I am confirming that whether they are real or fake? 

2 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2023

We can't tell you anything, we know less than you do about the account that contacted you.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 23, 2023

Almost certainly fake, none of your information is public so members would have no way to contact you. 

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 24, 2023

@Yasir Khan @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- this is a known malicious attack, please let us know if you see anything similar.  

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2023

I get the odd message from people be purporting to be from the Community, but I check here before responding (to be fair, that's meant a big fat zero responses)

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events