Events-A-Thon in November

75 comments

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

Thanks for sharing. I hope there will be some events in the Czech Republic in the future again.

Like # people like this
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

As I mentioned before, I was a speaker at ACE Sofia with our presentation: How Customer & Organization Management can boost your Support Teams in Jira Service Management. If you don't have a chance to participate, don't worry - we published the recording on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z6Sp5gLcMo 

I can't wait for next meetings! 😊

ace_sofia_appsvio.png

Like # people like this
Vighnesh V Pai November 29, 2022

Thanks for sharing this!

Karina S. {Elements}
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

Hello @Viktoriya Borisova , great initiative!!! 

This past November 10th I had my first IN-PERSON ACE ! And I loved it!!!
I even had the chance to meet @Isha 

Name: Appsterdam Marketplace Event

Date and Time: Thu, Nov 10, 6:00 PM (CET)

IMG_9822.jpg

Like # people like this
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

Great.

Like Randy O_Neal likes this
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

Great to see, Nice!

Emmanuel Anebi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 30, 2022

Chapter Name: ACE Abuja, Nigeria

Event Name: Hybrid: Demystifying Atlassian Tools and Products, Sat, Nov 12, 11:00 AM (WAT)

Event URL: https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-abuja-presents-demystifying-atlassian-tools-and-products/

Like # people like this
Ashish A_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-13 at 11.52.13 (1).jpeg

Chapter Name: ACE Kathmandu

Event Title:
 Too Much Transparency - Opportunity or an Accident in Agile?

Event Date: Nov 12, 2022

Event Page: https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-kathmandu-presents-too-much-transparency-opportunity-or-an-accident-in-agile/

Like # people like this
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

Chapter Name: ACE London

Event Title:
 Get together

Event Date: Nov 15, 2022

Event Page: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/London/gh-p/LondonPXL_20221115_201606131.jpg

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

Thanks to everyone for sharing all of the fantastic pictures! So inspiring!!

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

Had a great time at my first? in person ACE!

1) 

IMG_3903.jpg

The return of @Peter Van de Voorde ! a great presentation about the State of Teams by @Mark Cruth and a zoom appearance by @Fun Man Andy on zoom.

2) ACE Brussels (Belgium)

3) B-ACE-27: The State of Teams Roadshow with Mark Cruth from Atlassian

Like # people like this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

Great to see you there, @Dirk Ronsmans 🤗

IMG_0264.jpgIMG_0269.jpg

Drove 300 kms today across a large part of Belgium and loved it. Great interaction, good conversations and quite a good crowd at the same Belgian ACE:

B-ACE-27: The State of Teams Roadshow with Mark Cruth from Atlassian

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

Just in time for the cut off the NYC ACE chapter held an in person happy hour tonight at Crompton Ale House in NYC. 

The topic and theme was Jira and Confluence Administrators In Person Happy Hour. A number of seasoned Community members as well as brand new ones showed up to discuss the challenges and successes they have had during 2022 using Atlassian tools and technology. 

Since I am posting from my phone, my pictures exceed the size allowed for uploads. I will edit this post with the pictures when I am at a desktop that has photo editing tools installed!

Pics posted. And shoutout to @Dileep Bhat , @Madhusudhan Matrubai , @kapil samidhiya and @Andrew Kendris from the NYC ACE Leaders for coordinating, and welcome to @maximiliano.castrillon who joined the team!

IMG_4781.jpgIMG_4780.jpg

Like # people like this
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

Thanks for the mention @Dirk Ronsmans , it's good to be back.

Here is my picture from the Belgian ACE event:

Mark-ACE.jpeg

It was great to meet @Mark Cruth in person, and his session about the State of Teams Report did really well with the audience.

Also a big shout out to Andy from Old Street Solutions and Samie from Gliffy for their cooking recipes presentation involving Jira, Custom Charts, and Gliffy :)

https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-brussels-presents-b-ace-27-the-state-of-teams-roadshow-with-mark-cruth-from-atlassian/

Like # people like this
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2022

Great to see such events.

Bruce Cullen - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2022

I attend ended the November London ACE earlier in the month where we got a JQL Masterclass from @Rina Nir

20221115_200644.jpg

I also hosted the Maidenhead chapter ACE last night where we heard from @Ravi Sagar on Jira automation demystified: 

20221130_193042.jpg

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2022

ACE.PNG

London ACE November 2022! 

Net Rushford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 1, 2022
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2022

@Viktoriya Borisova 

I have participated and waiting for my swag.

vikram P

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 1, 2022

@vikram you still need to be picked in the raffle :)

From the first to the last day of November, you will have the opportunity to receive a limited-edition badge and automatically enter in a raffle to win an insulated Atlassian Community bottle (we're giving out 10)! 

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2022

It was awesome indeed to speak together with @Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy at ACE Belgium virtually!!

DreamTeam2022!!.png

Like # people like this
Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2022

Loved getting to join you for the Koblenz, Germany and Belgium events, @Fun Man Andy 💙🙌

Like # people like this
Dave Wuensch _Decadis AG_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2022

It was great to have @Samie Kaufman - Your Gal at Gliffy and @Fun Man Andy at our Community Event for Thanksgiving at the ACE Koblenz

(T)ACE Koblenz 1.jpg

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2022

It was such an awesome ACE... I highly recommend any speakers to make the effort to go visit the Koblenz Dream Team and present there!!!!!

Thanks again for everything @Dave Wuensch _Decadis AG_ - you, Coolest Marketing, and Ice man, are total legends!!!

Dave Wuensch _Decadis AG_
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2022

@Fun Man Andy It was great that you participated in our events. I can only recommend every community leader hold an ACE event with Andy. Highly recommended.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events