Events-A-Thon in November

75 comments

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2022

I attended What makes a LEGENDARY team?  Diving into Atlassian's 2022 State of Teams Report on Tuesday, November 8.  Northern Virginia.  I shared a  photo from the event.  If you look in the very back of the chat you can see my chats.  Sadly I was remote. 

ezgif-4-9c7c2979a3.jpg

Like # people like this
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2022

Joined the Apptoberfest ACE even in Amsterdam on November 10th. Hosted by @Rik de Valk and @Tzoe Keat CHIAM 

Was great to talk to some great marketplace vendors like like K15T, 55Degrees, Elements, Caelor, Old Street Solutions and Communuardo. 

There should be photo's that proof my attendance, I just didn't take any myself. Perhaps other attendees can post something? :) 

edit: @Viktoriya Borisova Is there anything else we need to do in order to receive the events-a-thon 2022 badge and kudos?

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 19, 2022

I have attended 

London ACE Event, Security for Jira Event. 

Like # people like this
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2022

Thanks for sharing this @Viktoriya Borisova . I attended the Bangalore Hybrid event unfortunately didnt take pics :(

Like Randy O_Neal likes this
Parag Patil November 20, 2022

had fun in the virtual event, and would love to attend an in-person event when I get the chance

Like # people like this
Parag Patil November 20, 2022

this was fun! hoping to attend some in-person events too

Like # people like this
Esther Ovie
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 21, 2022

Hi @Viktoriya Borisova 

It was really exciting as ACE Benin hosted an hackathon event where atlassian community members came together to build for social good 

Let's Build For Social Good- Pitch Day

Chapter Name: Benin City ACE

Event URL- 

https://ace.atlassian.com/e/myht4d/

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2022

I have attend below event.

Screenshot_20221110-212724.jpg

Like # people like this
Alexander Pappert
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 22, 2022

ty for this event

Like # people like this
Dave Wuensch
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 22, 2022

Some real cool events !!!

Like # people like this
Mauricio GALVEZ
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 22, 2022
Like # people like this
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 22, 2022

Interesting event promoted by Appsvio guys!!!

Chapter Name : https://ace.atlassian.com/sofia/

Event  Name : How Customer & Organization

Management can boost your Support Teams in JSM

Date: 11/22/2022

ace_event.png

Like # people like this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 22, 2022

Two colleagues and I attended the Appsterdam Marketplace Event organized by the Atlassian Community Chapter in Amsterdam. And besides us, there were a lot of other Marketplace Partners from the Atlassian ecosystem on site, all of whom you can see in the picture here. I even had the pleasure to see @Isha  live finally. It was an awesome event in a fantastic location. All community members could browse this real-life marketplace, ask questions, and mingle. I had lots of fun. 😄

1668174750709.jpg

Like # people like this
Velizar Borisov
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 22, 2022

Joining the race with our recent ACE event, where our friends Kate and Chris from Appsvio had a presentation!

Chapter name: Sofia ACE

Event name: How Customer & Organization Management can boost your Support Teams in JSM

Date: 11/22/2022

Event link: https://ace.atlassian.com/e/mzxp9y/

By the way, that was our most attendend events ever!

22-11-2022-How-Customer-Organization-Management-can-boost-your-Support-teams-in-JSM.png

Like # people like this
Paul Wiggers
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 22, 2022

@Velizar Borisov Thanks for hosting this. It was interesting to see the possibilities and I will definitely take AppVisio into consideration in the future.

ps. I should really remember to make screenshots :) 

Edit and ps2: see @Viktoriya Borisova I am in this screenshot :) Thanks @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ 

ace_event.png

Like # people like this
Franziska Wende - Communardo
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 25, 2022

Actually, November 10 has been my first ACE in person since 2018! That was so much fun.

Chapter: Amsterdam
Event name: Appsterdam Marketplace Event

Appsterdam.jpg

Like # people like this
Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2022

Hello,

When is December vent happening would love to participate.

Regards,

Zulfiqar

Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 25, 2022

Hello,

Would love to join the December event.

When the December event happening?

Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 26, 2022

I will be attending the 30 Nov Belgian ACE on the State of Teams report with Mark Cruth from Atlassian. Also very much looking forward to meeting @Peter Van de Voorde there, as its been a while since the last time in person 🤗

Like # people like this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 26, 2022

Thanks @Viktoriya Borisova , it has been a fun filled events November. My latest attendance was Sam's demoing CMP vs. TMP. He did a great job of illustrating the pros and cons of the two solutions. He presented from Lansing Michigan and I participated from Sanford NC.

5225865A-F513-42AB-AEB9-5E71CDFFF8E6.png

Like Viktoriya Borisova likes this
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 26, 2022

Oh snap. I was a last-minute fill-in contestant for the Round 11 of the Ace Quiz Wiz on Nov 3 hosted by @Sajit Nair and @Sarika Dalal from Delhi-Gurugram!

It was a ton of fun, and I did ... ok against my competitors, Mahima, Jens, and Ashley.

acequiz.jpeg

You can even watch the replay here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqpBkH7Cguc&ab_channel=ACEQuizWizforAtlassianCommunity

Like # people like this
Sakina
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 27, 2022

missed it.. waiting for next event

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 27, 2022

@Viktoriya Borisova Thanks for putting this together.

Like # people like this
Rilwan Ahmed
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 28, 2022
Screenshot of the event:

image.png

The chapter name: Kuala Lumpur

The event name: Introduction to Jira Product Discovery (Virtual event)
Like # people like this
Luis Machado
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 29, 2022

It's awesome to see all the participation.

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events