Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello! New Here

Theresa McFarlane May 28, 2024

Good Day everyone!
I am new to this group. My Name is Theresa McFarlane.

I was a PMO/AMPO Practice Director and Delivery Manager for an offshore IT Solutions firm until a mass restructuring layoff in Oct 23. Unfortunately, I am still looking. 

I am currently living in Vancouver, WA, just North of Portland, Oregon. We are open to relocation as long as the pay is in alignment with the area COL.

I have been using Jira/Confluence for 20 yrs and have been practicing Agile and IT Project Management for that long as well.  Getting back into work has been challenging for sure in this market and I think being a director is hurting instead of helping me land a new role. 

An antiquated way of working I would like to see change is leadership wanting agile professionals to use MS Project for complex agile project management.

I have a blog on Linkedin called The Very Agile PM and I am also an #atlassiancreator

You can subscribe on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/build-relation/newsletter-follow?entityUrn=7014483954678321153

1 comment

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community and thia group, @Theresa McFarlane !

Hope you have great learning and sharing experiences here!

Best of luck in your job hunt!

Like Theresa McFarlane likes this
Theresa McFarlane May 29, 2024

Thank you Taranjeet!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events