Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow up from the Quarterly Roadmap for Software Teams webinar - October 2023

Thank you so much for joining our quarterly roadmap for software teams! We got a lot of great questions during the webinar and wanted to follow up with our responses. Check them out below:

General

Could we get the slides afterward? There are a few highlights that I want to share with my colleagues

A recording of the webinar is available on our website here. Please feel free to share it with your colleagues!

Are any of these Cloud-only products on the Data Center roadmap?

This roadmap webinar focused specifically on our Cloud products, but we do publish our Data Center roadmap on our website. You can check it out here.

Compass

Is Compass a separate product which must be purchase separately, or is it included with Jira/Confluence or others?

Currently, you can try Compass for free by signing up on our website here. We are looking at ways to make it easier to provision and bundle multiple products (e.g. Jira and Compass).

Figma integration 

Is there a Figma integration for Bitbucket so I can see designs directly in my repo?

While there’s no direct integration between Figma and Bitbucket, you can see Jira issues inside your repo via the 'Jira issues' tab. This means that with the Figma and Jira integration, a developer will be able to see Figma designs in the Jira issue without leaving Bitbucket. 

How do you sign up for the Figma integration beta?

You can sign up to be one of the first to try out the new Figma and Jira integration by filling out this form. A member of our team will be in touch with additional details.

Any plans to add version management of the Figma designs? It is nice to see that the design has been updated, but unless I know what was updated, how can I test the design for example?

This is one of our backlog items, but we don't have a timeframe yet on when it will be delivered. 

Jira Align

Is there a trial of Jira Align available?

If you'd like to see Jira Align in action, let us know by filling out the form here. We'd be happy to get you set up in a LaunchPad instance to explore its capabilities.

Unleash

Will Unleash content be available online?

Absolutely! Atlassian presents: Unleash takes place December 11-12, 2023 both online and in person in Amsterdam! You can sign up for free to join the online event or purchase your in-person tickets here.

Have additional questions or feedback for our next quarterly roadmap webinar? Let us know by commenting on this post.

Look forward to seeing you at the next one!

-Mike

Updates: 
18 October: Added a response to an additional Figma integration question

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events