cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment guide for Portfolio for Jira

Samuel Adejumo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 29, 2018

Portfolio for Jira as add-on

We have Jira in operation.

I evaluated various tools and came up with my recommendation that we (Sweden) should also buy Portfolio for Jira as add-on, since we have Jira and Confluence in operation.

I am ask to present a solution architectural solution diagram of how Portfolio for Jira will fit

1. Server base, b. Data Center and c. Cloud base.

This is where I need help because a review will be at 4 pm GMT time tomorrow and final presentation on Monday 3/12/2018 10 am to convince the committee.

Can someone help me out please.

Regards,

Samuel

1 answer

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2018

Hi Samuel,

This response may be too late given that the date for your presentation has passed. Also, unfortunately it's not entirely clear what information you needed.

It's worth being aware that the the Jira Cloud and Jira Server are now separate products (see here for more information) and similarly Portfolio for Jira Cloud and Server offer different capabilities and user experiences.

Portfolio for Jira Server is available as an application from the Atlassian Marketplace. The experience for Data Center and Server is the same.

You can find more information about Portfolio for Jira Server here.

We are currently working on a major overhaul of the planning experience that you can learn about here.

This may or may not provide the information that you're looking at and it may be too late. Hopefully it will be of some use though,

Regards,

Dave

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events