Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in portfolio live, will you be transferring over features such as time intervals for team members?

Marc Pflieger February 9, 2016

I am giving portfolio live a test run, and I find that the interface does not have many features of the portfolio.  I have to use time intervals for team members which are consultants, and I wanted to make sure this feature along with many others are being migrated to the new version!  I did not see any clarification in the documentation whether all features of the old version will be in the LIVE version.

Thank you,

Marc

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Martin Suntinger
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 9, 2016

Hi Marc, thanks for raising this question, we'll make sure this information becomes more accessible. The answer is: Yes, we're planning to bring all major capabilities of current standard Portfolio plans back into live plans. Essentially we've rebuild the integration with JIRA, and are now re-integrating previous capabilities with the new integration model. Specifically for team member intervals: Do you mean absences/presences? That's what we're working on in the current sprint, so it will be back very soon in live plans. 

CT
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2016

What about the ability to specify a specific team member that has to do a specific story?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events