Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People availability in new UI (Server)

janis.bode
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 9, 2020

Hi there,

I am checking out Jira portfolio these day and wonder, whether it is possible in the "improved UI", to schedule the availability time and times off for team members as it was in the classic UI.

Thanks a lot!

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2020

Hi 

I don't believe it is - see this page here - see:

Managing capacity

Previously, you'd be able to plan the individual capacity of your team members.

In the improved interface, individual capacity planning is replaced by team capacity planning. When auto-scheduling a plan, the total capacity of a team to complete the work being scheduled will be taken into account. To do this, you must directly set team capacity in your plan.

You can also see details in this page - see:

Shared people settings – Since individual capacity planning is not supported, any configured settings for global availability and absences and team availability and exceptions will not apply to plans with the improved interface.

It appears there are suggestions for this - for example, vote/follow this one: JPOSERVER-2616 

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events