Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is there a limit to roadmaps?

Edited

Hi, 

I've created a product roadmap with roadmap macro in a confluence page as yo can see in the attachement.

My problem is now that I can't add names to a new lane. In addition I can't add names to bars in that new lane. I've also tried to add bars to existing lanes with new names but that's not possible either. 

It might be because there's a lane limit, but right now it just seems buggy. Does anyone have an answer to that? 

Kind regards, 

Jonas

Screenshot 2022-05-23 at 12.42.52.png

2 answers

1 vote

Hi @Jonas Dohlmann

Thanks for reaching out!

I'd recommend you repost your question in the Confluence section of the Atlassian Community to have the best chance of finding someone who can help you out here. Your question is currently posted in the Advanced Roadmaps for Jira section of the community, which is a different product to the one you're using, so most people here (myself included I'm afraid!) probably won't have much knowledge of this macro.

You can also feel free to raise a support ticket to request support or lodge feedback on the macro if you struggle to find help here in the Atlassian Community.

Cheers!

Daniel

Thanks, Daniel. 

I'll try both.

In addition to this problem I can add that if you create a new Roadmap Planner it's possible to add new titles for lanes but not possible to add titles in bars. Sooo....pretty random and buggy.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

267 views 0 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you