Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add column "Epic Link" to the Plans

Anita Domańska February 17, 2022

Hello I would like to add Jira native field "Epic Link" to the Plans column. Same time I excluded Epics from the Plan to just track Stories and other issues from this level.

This column is nto visible for me.

Additionally I cannot add other columns like: Reporter, Created etc...2022-02-17 21_13_52-Resources allocation - Advanced Roadmaps - JIRA — Mozilla Firefox.png

2 answers

0 votes
Anita Domańska February 23, 2022

Thank you. That's indeed strange some core Jira fields are not accessible in this view.

What I did as a workaround I created custom field and this field copies the name of the Epic - inside of the Epic and it's children.

0 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2022

Hi @Anita Domańska 

Yes, Epic link and other Epic or Version related fields are not supported/available in Advanced Roadmaps to display as a field/column. This is because they serve other key components of the Advanced Roadmaps views/hierarchy/grouping.

I must confess I've never noticed that fields like Reporter or Created are not available.. I don't know the reason why, but at a guess, because they are not (usually) fields that ever change.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events