Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I visualize individual capacity (over or under) in Portfolio?

Mike Dolbow January 8, 2019

Hi, I'm learning Portfolio for Jira. I'm starting to set up teams against each project, but most of my people work on multiple projects (and therefore multiple teams). When I look at the Capacity report, it appears to group individuals by team, so I'm not seeing one line per individual as I expect. Is there a way to see the individual's capacity across all the teams?

2 answers

0 votes
Mike Dolbow January 14, 2019

That doesn't consolidate it by person - it's one row per person/team combination, so if you put your "asdf" person on another (non-POTATO) team/project, say "RUTABEGA", you'll now have two rows for "asdf", not just one, right? And that doesn't make sense to me - it would make sense to have one row per person across all projects.

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 11, 2019

Hi Mike,

By Either switching to capacity in the Scope View or on the Capacity Report directly, Click the Settings Cog wheel icon in the upper right, then switch the grouping to "Person" to see a capacity break down per team member:

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 2.34.20 PM.png

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events