Using the Scriptrunner Post Function to Configure the Mapper Based on a customField

reynaldo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 30, 2020

Quiero asignar automáticamente un usuario específico (usando su nombre de usuario) según los campos personalizados

Por lo tanto, configuré el siguiente script usando la función de publicación Scriptrunner.

image.png

The users are well assigned based on the custom field, but when I execute the transition of the flow the assigned one is not updated.

Did I do something wrong with my script?

Thank you in advance for your help

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gustavo Félix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2020

Hi @reynaldo 
In what order are you adding your postfunction ? 

In your workflow postfunction , you should have
1.  Creates the issue originally
2.  Re-index
3.  Fire a Issue Created event...

reynaldo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 30, 2020

This is the order:

image.png

Gustavo Félix
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2020

It seems that your code is ok. I would add 
log.warn issue.getCustomFieldValue(areaCustomField)

and at the end

log.warn issue.getAssignee() to see if it gets assigned correctly

After your workflow executes, check the logs in "No failures in the last 10 executions" to see what gets logged.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events