Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find the issues removed from the sprint

Manikandan K December 5, 2017

I see there few issues removed from the sprint and i m unable to find when i use previousprint() function using the scriptrunner

I have to generate the report for multiple teams.Let me know is there a way to identify what is committed during the sprint start ?

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jenna Davis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2018

Hello,

Sorry for such a late reply on this!

I think you will be able to use the removedAfterSprintStart function to get what you're looking for. You can read more about it at that link. Here's a link to all of ScriptRunner's other Agile related functions if you're interested in learning more. :)

Please let me know if you have any other questions, and sorry again!
Jenna

Paula Cruickshank April 11, 2018

Hi Jenna, Is there a way to do this without specifying the sprint ID? I need to use the previousSprint() function somehow here

Jenna Davis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2018

I don't believe this will work, the previousSprint() function returns a list of issues that were completed in the last sprint. It won't show issues that were removed after that sprint started. 

You can read more about it here in the docs. 

Gaurav Shinde November 16, 2018

@Jenna Davis I am trying to understand how Jira finds/labels "issues removed from the sprint" and "issues not completed" Any logic and definition would be helpful. I am currently trying to find this through burndown chart in the database. 

Thanks,

Gaurav 

Kinjal Patel September 15, 2021

Are there any workarounds as this function (removedAfterSprintStart) is not available to use for JIRA Cloud?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events