Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ScriptRunner "may be unblocked"

Paulina Mijal January 27, 2022

Dear all, 

I want to create a filter to search tasks which may be unblocked -> status "BLOCKED" with linked issuses which have been DONE. I was trying this: 

project = X and status = BLOCKED and issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("status = Done" ,"is blocked by")

What is wrong?

Thanks,

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022

Hi @Paulina Mijal , you need to use "link name" which goes FROM linked issue TO your issue with "Blocked" status. So it might be something like...

• project = X and status = BLOCKED and issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("status = Done" ,"blocks")

Can you give it a try?

It doesn't work :( I found that one example and I know it has to be findable, but just nothing works :( 

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2022

Can you share screenshot of both issues links configuration?

@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ The first screenshot is from the  BLOCKED issue and second is the one is DONE. 
Thanks!!!!
image.pngimage.png

Paulina Mijal January 28, 2022

@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__  could you look at this? :)

Community Leader
Community Leader
January 28, 2022

Hi @Paulina Mijal I just creatd testing data on my instance and it works as expected. What version of Jira and Script runner do you use? Can you Reindex your STOR project?

Paulina Mijal January 31, 2022

Our version of Jira is 8.8.0 and scriptrunner is the lastest.

Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2022

Sorry, I have only older version of Jira available to test it. Can you try to reindex STOR project?

Paulina Mijal February 2, 2022

@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ What does the reindexing? How this affects to the project and on the entire system?

Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2022

@Paulina Mijal Index is "file" which is searched when using JQL. Reindexing process will update the index with current data on issues. More about reindex can be found here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/search-indexing-938847710.html

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events