-
š Weāve reached 4,500 members!
A huge thank you to everyone in the Atlassian AI & Rovo discussion group for sharing your knowledge, asking thoughtful questions, and helping others explore whatās possible with AI and Rovo. Itās exciting to see this community continue to grow. Hereās to more insights, use cases, experiments, and great conversationsā¦
-
The Interval ā What Changes Between Discovery and Delivery
Recently, I had a close-up view of a team six months into a transformation for a large manufacturer in a regulated industry. I wasn't part of the delivery team, but I could see what was happening. The design was signed. The build was scoped. The configuration would follow the approved document. Before the build started,ā¦
-
āļø Sherif-sclusive: Atlassian AI & Rovo Updates (February)
This month, Rovo is all about reliability and reach: smarter automations that can handle higher volumes, search that feels more personal, agents that dig deeper into your work, and new ways to bring Rovo into the apps you use every day. Hereās whatās new š 1. Run more agents in parallel with higher capacity automation runsā¦
-
š± Sherif-sclusive: Atlassian Intelligence Updates (May)
šš¼ G'day Atlassian Community! It was awesome to see many of you in person at Team24 this year! Thank you for all the memories and feedback as we build our products together. For folks I haven't met: Hi! I'm Sherif Mansour, Head of AI at Atlassian. I'll be popping in here regularly to give you the skinny on what our team isā¦
-
What's new in the Rovo app for Slack?
Hi everyone, We've made some changes to the Rovo app for Slack. The one you'll notice straight away: ask Rovo a question in a channel and the answer now comes back to you privately, with a button to post it to the thread. There's a single idea behind that, and once it clicks the rest of the app follows from it. Who can seeā¦
-
Exclude Rovo agent activity from Confluence Space Analytics
Rovo agent page reads and contributions are currently included in Confluence Space Analytics across all tabs (Overview, Content, and Users). In our case, the Rovo agent has generated hundreds of views and contributions in our space, significantly inflating our analytics. We use Space Analytics to track adoption of ourā¦
-
Rovo is now available for Atlassian HIPAA organizations
Hi Rovo community, I'm Ashwini, a Product Manager on the AI Trust team at Atlassian. I've been working on bringing Rovo to our HIPAA customers, and I'm excited to share that Rovo is now available for Atlassian organizations with HIPAA compliance requirements. Healthcare organizations and other HIPAA-covered entities canā¦
-
Rovo Search as a direct help in a specified confluence space
Hi all, WouldnĀ“t it be very sufficient if you could ask rovo to search in natural language directly for one space directly e.g. on the landing page of a knowledge base space? No running to another place - no limiting of search surrounding manually. We created a feature request for that and would be very happy, if you couldā¦
-
What IS the size limit on Instructions?... | Q&A From How to Create AI Agents & Automations
Hey all! Earlier this week I got to run a "How to create AI Agents & Automation" session over in the free public classes. I've got some Q&A from it below - sharing here in case folks find it useful! My favorite question was "how big can the instructions be?" (spoiler - we got bored at 100,000+ charactersā¦). Check outā¦
-
Join Atlassianās CEO & Co-Founder for State of AI SDLC on September 22nd
AI is reshaping how software gets planned, built, and run. But what does that actually mean for engineering and product organizations? Join Mike Cannon-Brookes (CEO & Co-Founder of Atlassian), Guillermo Rauch (CEO, Vercel), and leaders from Lovable, Dropbox, 1Password, and more on September 22 for State of AIā¦