Hi and Good Day
.
I am Abhi, an entire newbie to the JIRA Development field. Hence, I am here to learn by posting my questions and doubts about certain real time requests from my customers.
For which, I would like to Thank in advance to the experts taking time & effort to answer 
Beginning with, the following are my questions:
- There were two epics created in the wrong way (as they became the parent to another epic). So now I want to delete these two newly (incorrectly created Epics without affecting any tickets created under them or the the other third epic)?
- -- A new Workflow approval status required (post function email?) before moving task or story to status "Ready for production" and "In documentation"
-- No approvals for subtasks if possible (requires additional workflow?) - -- - user is expected to update also status update-field. But no one does that -> would it be possible to add automation rule that would update current date/datetime to Status update: field once status comment edited
-- status comments are regularly updated, but history is not saved. -> would it be possible to add automation rule that would copy information from status comment field once status comment edited and add as a comment on issue - I have tried to create summary page with table of contents including excerpt of subpage in table format, basically normal index page, but failed to get it work.
Is there a tutorial teaching about these summary pages creations? - With an particular project, the users cannot link anything but ehtier own created issues when creating a new issue. This should not be the case but rather all the issues should be available for linking purposes. How is it achievable?
- It seems to me that ticket resolutions automatically goes to Done status even when the issue has not been resolved. Example, when I change a ticket issue type from subtask to a task, the ticket automatically sets resolution to Done. And theres no way to reset the resolution status. Any idea how I can fix this ?