I'm trying a simple example that is given on bob swift page to apply XSLT and render page accordingly
But it is not working it just outputs plain text.
What is so wrong ?
Example
https://rahulhomes.atlassian.net/wiki/display/MYF/Test
Are you sure your XSLT programming is correct? Suggest you open a support issue and attach a simple example that demonstrates what you are seeing.
In the editor, use Insert -> Markup when copying wiki examples into a page.
Thanks for your response
I think I'm doing correct but I'm new to XSLT and Confluence so just want to make sure I'm not missing any thing
1.Capture.JPG
2. Save but the o/p is
3.
Capture1.JPG
Thanks but it says unknown macro xslt as below
image2016-6-7 17:28:52.png
That says you haven't installed the HTML for Confluence add-on. I just noticed now your url indicates a Cloud instance. This add-on is not currently available for Confluence Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.