2 dimensional dashboard gadget columns, X-axis values should be sorted based the Severity drop-down values. Instead the values is displayed in alphabetical order.
In the custom field configuration, you can reorder the options. Can you order it in the way you like and see if it changes the order in the gadget as well?
Thank you for the reply.
Yes initially I had done that. But was unsuccessful.
Also I sorted the list (alphabetically) and again sorted to back the required way. And I created a new Board and added the Gadget again. But still it is not working.
i have the same problem and i dont know how to solve it yet. Please let me know if anyone could
Has anyone been able to sort on this gadget? My custom select list is showing in a random order
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.