Hello! I am trying to share a filter, that I own, with a certain project role. But when I click the edit filter button, there is no "share" or "Teilen" and I also cannot select Project roles.
Best Regards, Anja
Hello,
First select a project and then you will have project roles for selection. You can not share with roles without choosing a project.
Hello Alexey,
and where do I select the project? Here in this screen somewhere or do I have to go to the Jira project? (FYI: I made blue boxes on the screenshot because of data protection. Behind that blue box, there is a project selected. But this is in the section "Mitteilungen"=Notifications).
Choose Project in your screenshot. That is how it looks for me:
Aah, now I got you. Perfect! That works. Although I cannot see my newly created project role. But I can solve it with a workaround, I guess.
Thank you! :-)
You are most welcome!Though you should see the created role. Try to refresh the page or add users to this role in this project.
If my answer helped you, kindly accept my solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.