Hi I have created my Jira Cloud Account:
https://<<MyOriginalName>>.atlassian.net/
And I need to change <<MyOriginalName>> to <<aNewName>>
How can I proceed in order not to lose anything from previous projects?
There is no way to change it at the moment. You have to buy a new Cloud service, with the new name, then export everything from the old site and import it into the new one.
Thanks @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-for your help.
I will proceed in that way.
As I have already paid for this month for both (Jira and Time Report) should I cancel my subscription once I create the new Cloud Service and migrated everything there? Do you know if Atlassian refunds the remaining dates of the month or should I wait until the last day of the month?
Yes, as soon as you've migrated, cut off the old Cloud service to save money.
If you are very early on in a subscription (first month), I seem to remember they'll do some refunds, but if you're after that, I'm afraid not.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.