For some reason, I can't add people to my project. They got the invitation email, but when they clicked join, they weren't added to the project.
Hello @Steven Sentosa and welcome to our Community!
Please, ensure that this user has the "Browse project" permission one way or another (through a role, group membership, personal permission).
Btw. how can you tell that they are not added?
Thank you.
The invitation still says "Invitation Pending" even though they have joined the project.
They are listed in the Admin - User Management - Users as "Invitation Pending" but even though they have registered themselves, it still shows that they are "Invitation Pending".
Because of that, I can 't find their name when trying to add new people in the Project Setting - People.
I think I found the answer. It seems that the people that I invited has their own personal Gsuite account on it, so somehow it confuses JIRA.
The problem is solved when it was done on an incognito window.
Thanks!
Oh, I see now.
Glad you've figured it out.
Have a nice week!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.