Zephyr is visible but the link is dead!
Did you install the Zephyr licenses. Can you let me know if you can view a dropbox named Zephyr on the top bar.
A screenshot would be more helpful
Feilmelding Jira.PNG
Here is the error Message I receive when I try to enter the tab tests from the toolbar menu in JIRA cloud. It is important that all of the tests that have been already made do not dissapear from Our Zephyr account. The Zephyr Licenses is already installed, and the add on has been working normally until now. There are no dropbox named zephyr on the top bar only the tab tests.
I just checked my teams Zephyr access. Everything appears to be in order. There is one instance where I can get the 404 error above. If I go to Test/Create Test and let the issue template load up. Then if I scroll to the bottom and click the CANCEL button, then I see the 404 error.
Christine, are you saying if you click the TEST button and then CREATE TEST, you are getting a 404 error?
Seeing the same here as well.
Found this on the Zephry site: https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/communities/public/questions/204964065-Zephyr-has-disappeared?locale=en-us
It looks like you're hitting JRA-44826 - Atlassian Connect add-ons disabled after 17th of August upgrade (e.g. Zephyr) OPEN - we're working to solve this for all customers, but in the interim if you want to log a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com we can workaround the problem for you.
Hello Christine,
Please take a look at this notice we posted here:
https://support.getzephyr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205235469
This issue has been fixed now. Could you please test and let us know if you run into any further issues.
Please reach out to us if you have any additional questions.
Regards,
Zephyr Support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.