When I try to invite a new user from our domain, I get this error:
"Something went wrong. We couldn't send your invitation. Try adding that user again."
We have plenty of available licenses and the email address has been verified.
@Carol Cook
Are you using JIRA for your User Management?
Best,
Fadoua
Yes. I have had no issues in the past.
I wish I could help you more. Since you are a Cloud user there is no way for you to check the logs.
I suggest you to click here and open a ticket with Atlassian.
I will appreciate if you can inform me on what was the issue.
Hi:
I had assumed we had the same number of Confluence licenses as JIRA which we didn't. When I unchecked the Confluence application access box, I was able to add the user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.