I deactivated a user who had created a ticket. Once I did that, I am not able to look for the tickets on his name by searching with his name.
How to find tickets of a person who has been deactivated.
Sorry if I sound simple, but couldn't you just do the following?:
If you explain a bit more what is the purpose of finding them, we could help you a bit more.
In any case, you can also go to the Advanced mode in JQL, and write the query yourself:
assignee in (inactiveuser)
Replacing inactiveuser by the user you are looking for. Leaving a user inactive is just removing it from any user dropdown in the tool, but JQL keeps working.
Regards
Hi Jose,
If I re-activate the user, won't I be charged for the next billing?
And I guess, advance search works
Thank you,
PK
Probably, didn't know you where on Cloud :-)
Let me know if advanced search works for you.
Hi @Pragathi Kulkarni
So you can follow this way,
This worked for me: Create a group called, say, "jira-Deactivatedusers", add the 'X' inactive user into it, and search for
Thanks, Hope this helps !
This worked for me.
Hope this helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.