Hi there,
It's now been a week, that the "Pages" section in the left-side bar of confluence is missing in certain spaces.
There are no setting to hide or display those pages in the settings of the space except displaying blog and overview.
Thanks,
Anthony,
Does this occur for all of your spaces? Have all users been able to replicate the issue?
Lastly, does this occur in only Firefox or Safari, or also Chrome?
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
All user are affected, and only one space is affected. Other spaces are fine.
We all use Chrome, but I've just tried with Firefox and it worked, I can see the pages in the side bar for this space.
How can I fix this on chrome ? Is this cache related or a confluence bug ?
Thanks !
I saw a similar issue but it was working on Chrome but not Firefox. Very odd!
On that space, do you happen to have a homepage set? I remember an issue from a while ago where if there was no homepage set, it would cause the pagetree not to load.
It looks like it's all working back to normal now.
I've changed nothing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.