Hi
I have a Dashboard Pie Chart gadget showing issues by Priority. My priority list is Blocker, High, Medium, Low.
JIRA Pie Chart gadget colours are Blue, Red, Yellow, Green in that order - regardless of what is being reported.
Currently JIRA outputs my chart in the order High, Medium, Low, Blocker. This therefore gives me High = Blue, Medium = Red, Low = Yellow and Blocker = Green.
I want the Pie Chart to show the Blockers = Red, High = Yellow, Medium = Blue and Low = Green.
Looking online, the colours can be amended in the gadget source code but I am not a developer and I don't want to be playing around with things like this.
I have tried changing the underlying filter sorting but still outputs the same order in the chart. What logic is being used to determine the output order as it is not the filter sorting?
Is there another gadget I can use to achieve RAG results I want to show?
Regards