Hi,
I would like to ask .
Detail.
In our Jira Cloud,
We have diferent roles, example JP (Project lead) IS (software ewngineer).
So, a JP, create a project and his IS can see thats project in dashboard project, if the JP assigned to this project. (thats ok, no problem with thats)..
But, another JP, can see all the project of the other JP, even when they (JP) are not assigned to the project.
So, I would like to ask , if somebody, can tell me If exist any configuration where only JP can see his own project in Dashboard project.
the reasson is:
we have 10 JP, whit "N" IS.
any JP have around 10 or more project, and the see all the project in the dashboard project.
I tell us, that they can´t work quickly because its take more timer to looking ah specific project.
If somebody can help me. I would really apreciated.
Best regards.