Is there any way to show progress on epics in next-gen roadmaps?
Could be a progress bar og simple numbers done/total sub issues.
Without any kind of progress indication, the roadmap is a very limited tool in communicating with execs :S
I couldn't agree more. I don't mind if the feature is added now or in a year from now but I would love to hear that its in their roadmap. Without a progress bar, the roadmap is quite limited. And the roadmap is one of the most important features of nextgen.
Agreed! Epic reporting functionality on the old boards is somewhat limited since issue and story completion don't roll up from child stories to the epic. Having this for the next-gen boards would be awesome to see what % of child issues or story points have been completed all in one place
Yep agreed also. The ability to show milestones in the Epics in the roadmap view would be great.
Definitely! Visible progress and milestones is a must have!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.