I'm the admin for my organisation, and my account is listed as a Managed Account. My question is how can I change the email address of my account ?
@Scrum Master
1. if you are the Jira internal directory user the you can change the user details -
Go to ->administrator->user management><select a user>->Edit user profile ->update email ,
2. if you are using LDAP user read-only directory , then can't update
Tried this route - Go to ->administrator->user management><select a user>->Edit user profile ->update email
There is no Edit user profile option
If you are the admin then you should see the option after click to a user
Hello,
In cloud user themselves change their email. They should go to their profile and change their email there.
the screen capture that you have is different from the screen that I see. I don't see any Edit User Profile option
Hi Alexey, I tried your option to change my email, but unfortunately, Jira Cloud is showing me the following message
Your account is managed.Contact your administrator to change your email address.
I'm also the administrator of the site, may I know how can I update my email ?
You can read more about managed accounts here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/administer-managed-accounts-for-an-organization-873871203.html
I was facing the same issue and found the answer on another thread:
Need to use the Directory > Managed Accounts section
and NOT the Administration > User management section
Managed Accounts looks exactly the same but don't be fooled, the "Show Details" page is a lot more helpful and can just click the email address and edit away happily!
See the original post:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Org-and-Site-Admins-can-t-change-email-addresses/qaq-p/1517279#M104609
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.