This may be user error, since I'm not familiar with the next-gen projects yet. I created a demo project that I want to use a sprint board with, rather than Kanban. I turned on sprints and backlog in the project settings, and can see my backlog.
I dragged a bunch of issues up into my sprint, but every time I refresh the page, they vanish and it tells me there are zero issues in my sprint. I've done this almost a dozen times now, and it happens every time (and by refresh the page, I'm including when I close the browser window and reopen it later.) I also see no issues if I click the Board link and view the board for my sprint.
Am I missing something? (Animated gif attached.)

Edited to add: I deleted the existing sprint using the three dots menu and started over. I dragged issues up to the top, and clicked the Start Sprint button. Even though you can clearly see that I have 5 issues in the sprint before clicking Start, the modal that opens when I click the button says there are 0 issues.
