Does anybody know how to turn on log work functionality in a next-gen project? This is well documented for classic Jira, but I'm not sure how to do it in the next-gen projects.
Lawrence
Hello @Lawrence Horwitz,
As Alexey mentioned this functionality is not on a roadmap but there is an issue to track and vote: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17447
In the meantime, until the feature is added by Atlassian, you might want to use a third-party app that helps with time tracking in both Classic and Next-Gen projects.
Clockwork Automated Timesheets allows tracking time with the manual Start/Stop timer button or automatically when an issue is transitioned between statuses.
Cheers,Jack
Hello,
These functionality is not available for next-gen projects. And I can not see it on the roadmap:
https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/jira-software?_ga=2.263872204.1513002746.1547637396-1149622764.1547637396
For completeness, this is also answered in more detail here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Time-tracking-in-a-Next-Gen-Project/qaq-p/990024
Does anyone know of a solution that allows you to manually enter time, rather than having a start/stop button like Clockwork?
I unfortunately couldn't find a free solution to this. We're trying Tempo - but a free solution would be great!
Clockwork should support standard Log Work dialog soon I think.
When is soon? And will Clockwork stay perpetually free?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.